The following outlines the various Return Policies for AMouseWithAHouse Toy Store that match or exceed under the Australian Consumer Law requirements.
Change Of Mind Returns
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, AMouseWithAHouse Toy Store will offer you an exchange or an instore credit provided that:
- You produce your original AMouseWithAHouse receipt at the time you return the item
- The item is in re-saleable condition, including that;
- It is in its original packaging, including instruction manuals and all accessories;
- It is unopened, unused and in its original condition
AMouseWithAHouse will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange, refund or repair where:
- The product is faulty, or is not of acceptable quality; or
- The product is not fit for its stated purpose; or
- The product does not match the sample or our description; and
- You can present your AMouseWithAHouse receipt or other adequate proof of purchase.
AMouseWithAHouse Toy Store may elect to return the product to the manufacturer’s repair agent to determine the nature of the problem. Please be aware that data (including, but not limited to, images, music and video) may be lost during the repair process of electrical and electronic products.
Return postage (other than faulty goods) is at the customers expense.
AMouseWithAHouse reserves the right not to offer an exchange, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund in the event of a major failure. You are entitled to have the goods repaired if the item is determined to have a minor failure.
- Your original AMouseWithAHouse receipt is the best form of proof of purchase